Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

please help identify the Pistol

Article about: Hello. I got a very beautiful and interesting pistol with a flintlock. presumably Turkish but I think made in Europe for Turkey. The pistol has a decorative ramrod. I will be very grateful f

?

Lightbulb please help identify the Pistol

Hello. I got a very beautiful and interesting pistol with a flintlock. presumably Turkish but I think made in Europe for Turkey. The pistol has a decorative ramrod. I will be very grateful for all your comments, I will also be separately grateful if you send the title of the books where you can find the masters of arms and the hallmarks of military acceptance.
    more photos you can see on the link to Google Drive identification gun - Google Photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture please help identify the Pistol   please help identify the Pistol  

please help identify the Pistol   please help identify the Pistol  

please help identify the Pistol   please help identify the Pistol  

?

hello, beautiful old weapon, to identify this site could feel: Photos d'armes de collection

The text on this pistol looks a bit dodgy. Complete gibberish to me. Where did you find it and do you have any provenance?

Cheers, Emile

Are you sure this isn't a decorative item and not a real gun? looking at the photos on your link I noticed how bad the muzzle looks, the barrel is a lot thinner walled on one side than the other. It's not something I'd be wanting to fire.

?

this is my colleague's gun. the owner bought it at auction and there is no provenance for this Pistol. the pistol looks original. the Pistol lock is completely fixed and fires a spark. the wooden stock of the Pistol is carefully worked out, but I am confused by the inscription and engraving on the lock and on the Pistol pipe.

?

The ram rod is built into the wood. It a faux ramrod/ Non functional.
    I started to like the metal work on the pistol butt , But then I came to the pic of the ramrod. It didn't look right so zoomed in and it part of the stock and not a single/usable ramrod.
    So I'm thinking along the lines of the Gunny!!

You can see it in the same photo with the irregular barrel wall.

please help identify the Pistol

Semper Fi
    Phil

Yeah I was with gunny all the way myself on this one!

?

what does mean "Gunny"?

?

"Gunny" is the member who replied in post # 4.

Regards
    Brett

Quote by messia View Post
    what does mean "Gunny"?
    Hi Messia, Gunny is just my user name, my real name is Paul. Regards.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast