Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PO8 with deaths head stamps

Article about: Hey guys , this nice PO8 went in the same auction as the SS chained dagger and thought you might enjoy seeing it . Sold for 3600.00 US before fees . Very good price IMO , only wish I had the

raz
    ?

Default PO8 with deaths head stamps

Hey guys , this nice PO8 went in the same auction as the SS chained dagger and thought you might enjoy seeing it . Sold for 3600.00 US before fees . Very good price IMO , only wish I had the money to bid .
    PO8 with deaths head stampsPO8 with deaths head stampsPO8 with deaths head stampsPO8 with deaths head stampsPO8 with deaths head stampsPO8 with deaths head stampsPO8 with deaths head stampsPO8 with deaths head stamps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PO8 with deaths head stamps  

Hello, I like the Death head, but why here and not at the back, why not...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Is the eagle glued on as it does not appear part of the grip? I'm not a fan of the deaths heads just a bit too rough for me and the holster with the two different DH one missing, It all looks a bit to contrived.

I am not an expert but have owned several Lugers and did find Erfurt Serial no 0001 and all were better marked than that one.

I am sure that there are experts here who will give you a sound opinion on the pistol.

The eagle on the grip is a NSDAP collar tab eagle. These are slanted. I think that the gun has been messed with.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

I don't believe in Unicorns!

It's a bit over the top for me.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

May be my suspicion is correct, fantasy piece. I wouldn't have wanted to pay $3600 for it.

CBH
    ?

Why would an overtly SS marked pistol have a Panzer collar skull, I guess because they are a tenth of the price of an SS skull. Looks like junk to me.

Fantasy Luger & they ruined any collectable value to the holster by stamping a Totenkopf that was never used in leather stamping.

All the stamps did was make a collectible luger a shooter.

As pointed out by Adrian, that style Political Adler was never used with SS items. The only Adler the SS employed that was political was the earlier short wing type Adler seen on EM/NCO & officers visors with the jawless Totenkopf.

The guys over at the Luger forum got a good laugh about it because the buyer did not research it and got taken for a ride. That firearm is a piece of junk by what the clowns did to it. Sad to see people do these idiot things.

Like to ruin your collectibles making the item a stamped fantasy piece? Here ya go, only 40 bucks!!! The person who made this stamp has stamps out the kazoo so be aware of what these clown cheaters are up to!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture PO8 with deaths head stamps  

raz
    ?

Sometimes it's good to be poor ..... nahhhh . Thanks for the free lesson today gents . So that means it will be coming around again when he finds out it is no good .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast