Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this a Polizei Adler on this Late War P38 Holster, also anyone familiar with this RBNr number?

Article about: So, this style of P38 holster is a little different, having a downward facing closure strap. Is this a feature of this maker of holsters as I have seen other Polizei P38 holster with upward

Default Is this a Polizei Adler on this Late War P38 Holster, also anyone familiar with this RBNr number?

So, this style of P38 holster is a little different, having a downward facing closure strap. Is this a feature of this maker of holsters as I have seen other Polizei P38 holster with upward facing closure straps in the past.

This does look like a Polizei Adler as opposed to the more commonly seen WaA stamp?

Anyone familiar with 0833 as a maker code, it's not on Ade's list last I checked.

Thx!

Is this a Polizei Adler on this Late War P38 Holster, also anyone familiar with this RBNr number?

Original WWII German Walther P 38 Holster RB NR Police Eagle Mint | eBay

Ves
    ?

Hello Larboard
    I post а threat for the same holster couple of days ago. Hope this link will help. P38 Holster - opinion needed!

Cheers!
    Ves

One of the large dealers that sells this holster identifies the maker as Hans Romer (7) of Neu-Ulm, Donau (833 location). Not sure where they got that information from.