Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Ppk rzm party official

Article about: Picked this rzm party official ppk up. Serial number range in the correct range. Im thinking 1935 manufacture but maybe one of you knows for sure. Holster and 2 mags came with it. Not sure o

Don't know much about these, there don't appear to be any Waffenamt marks on it. Is that usual for this type of issued pistol?

?

Private party purchase. My understanding is the main block of manufacturing was from 1934 until 1935. About 30,000 were made and land in serial range of 819000 to 850000 according to legacy video. This one is in that serial range and produced possibly in 1935. They should be crown over n proofed which this one is and have 90 degree safety. They could be purchased by nsdap members.

Thanks Tim

Default I love the grips on yours!

I have one too! This particular variation is rare because it was made in 1940 and has "Eagle N" proofs. It has retained about 94% of its original finish. There is very minor muzzle and high edge wear, minor thinning and spotty oxidation on the front strap, and areas of discoloration and patina on the right side of the slide. It comes with an excellent brown grip and a banner-only brown finger extension magazine. The bore is near-mint. I also have a similar holster to yours with no maker mark. It is not leather. I think they call it ersatz leather like a patent leather its synthetic. See the holster on Ort level party leader uniform in the 3rd pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppk rzm party official   Ppk rzm party official  

Ppk rzm party official  

Thanks and looks like you have a super collection of memorabilia there. Can be an expensive hobby as well as finding many items you have interest in.

?

Very nice ppk. Yes the ones made in 1940 are rare. Awsome museum you have. I really like the orts guys with the blue piping. This is my abscnittsleiter wearing the holster with the ppk below.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppk rzm party official   Ppk rzm party official  

Ppk rzm party official  

Thanks again Tim for the added pics. Wow collection you have worth $$$$$$$$ these days! Of course there is always the fact of preserving history

Awesome display Tim! Great ensembles and LW sets! Nice chained SS you have there! Haven't made my way to one yet.

Guess I better start checking Yard Sales LOL Never know what one might find.

?

what was the Protocall for wear, on the left side or on the right side for them?

?

Thanks, I really enjoy the history and learning. This forum has so much knowledge. My collection also brings back found memories of a friend and mentor who passed. My collection is also in the collection section of the forum.

Thanks again Tim.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast