Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ppk rzm party official

Article about: Picked this rzm party official ppk up. Serial number range in the correct range. Im thinking 1935 manufacture but maybe one of you knows for sure. Holster and 2 mags came with it. Not sure o

?

Default Ppk rzm party official

Picked this rzm party official ppk up. Serial number range in the correct range. Im thinking 1935 manufacture but maybe one of you knows for sure.

Holster and 2 mags came with it. Not sure on holster. No markings. If one of you could help with that I would appreciate it.

Thanks tim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppk rzm party official   Ppk rzm party official  

Ppk rzm party official   Ppk rzm party official  

Ppk rzm party official  

Looks like you did OK. Usually in 7.65 or .32 caliber. Certainly a tougher find in Party Official RZM issue I would think. Imagine selling for decent money these days. Thanks for sharing.

?

Thanks. Yes seems nothing is going down in price.

Tim

I"ll say. Back in 1972 a friend bought a Type 99 Japanese 7.7 out of a old wooden box at our LGS for $25. Mum was intact. Think I laughed a bit over him buying that old relic! Now wish I had a $10 bill in my pocket for everytime I walked past that old box of old milsurps and poor condition guns and sneered. Sure sorry now I did not scrounge in that box when I see the prices of World War 1 and WW 2 guns now!! MOre interested in shiny bluing and walnut in my youth.

?

Yes. I was happy to get this piece as I knew the collector very well who had it. It will sit safely in my collection and I will remember his wonderful stories and laugh. Someday when my wife sells it hopefully she will see a nice profit but more importantly I hope this piece goes to a wonderful home.

Hopefully that is many years from now though.

Tim

?

sorry did I miss it, what was the caliber?

?

7.65. Sorry photos didn't show real well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ppk rzm party official  

?

Tim030. thanking you for the reply with a great enlargement of tha left side. you did very good in accruing it.

?

Thanks sir.

?

question, were they given as gifts, or were they private purchase? just courious.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast