Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PPSh-41 paperweight

Article about: The only smg currently in my collection... a deactivated (current spec) PPSh-41 smg. The cocking lever pulls back under spring tension... oh - and the magazine can be removed, but it makes a

Default PPSh-41 paperweight

The only smg currently in my collection... a deactivated (current spec) PPSh-41 smg. The cocking lever pulls back under spring tension... oh - and the magazine can be removed too, but it makes a great paperweight. This one is dated 1944 and is all matching apart from the safety. click on images to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve

PPSh-41 paperweightPPSh-41 paperweightPPSh-41 paperweightPPSh-41 paperweightPPSh-41 paperweightPPSh-41 paperweight

Quite Iconic and I would not mind owning a deact of one of these types.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

My go to gun when I used to play the Call of Duty games
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice gun!

Better than my UK-spec PPSh, ironically. Back when I bought mine, they were still welding the entire bolt in place. No cocking handle action for me!

B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    Better than my UK-spec PPSh, ironically. Back when I bought mine, they were still welding the entire bolt in place. No cocking handle action for me!

B.B.
    Not only does the rear portion of the bolt pull back, but the body opens up... and the barrel is clear up to the breech. It isn't enough reason for voting to stay in the EU though!

All you need now is 71 inert rounds. I filled up my PPSH41 and it certainly makes a difference in weight!!

P.s. my can’t even be called a paperweight, it is a old new spec (not to be confused with an old old spec or a new new (current) spec. Basically I can’t sell it, give it away or bequeath it. I’m not even sure I can use it as a paperweight as I’m probably changing it’s use and committing some sort of offence. I’m pretty sure I can be buried with it though (to be seen on Time Team in the year 3018)

Hi,
    Same here as BB mine is old specs, welded up but does unlock and opens, it is a 41 issue not sure if im keeping it though iv had it a long while now.
    Dave.

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi,
    Same here as BB mine is old specs, welded up but does unlock and opens, it is a 41 issue not sure if im keeping it though iv had it a long while now.
    Dave.
    Hmm... If you want to sell it legally, then you have to get it re-deactivated to the new specs - which are not as severe as the old specs... so in a way you would be getting it partially un-deactivated. What strange times we live in! I would have thought that a 1941 dated gun would be quite rare, there cannot be that many survivors.

Cheers,
    Steve

Quote by Grimebox View Post
    All you need now is 71 inert rounds. I filled up my PPSH41 and it certainly makes a difference in weight!!

P.s. my can’t even be called a paperweight, it is a old new spec (not to be confused with an old old spec or a new new (current) spec. Basically I can’t sell it, give it away or bequeath it. I’m not even sure I can use it as a paperweight as I’m probably changing it’s use and committing some sort of offence. I’m pretty sure I can be buried with it though (to be seen on Time Team in the year 3018)
    £71 is a lot of money just to fill a magazine up and see at the most two rounds!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast