Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

ppsh41 relic in possible shooting condition

Article about: My friend took some pictures and is sending me this ppsh. It was dug and to me it looks like it can work, has anyone seen complete dug examples like this? I think it's pretty cool. Of course

?

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    It's already in the states I just talked to the seller he said the barrels been cuts and reweld it whatever that means and the inside of the receiver has spot-weld in it. I'm aware of the legality of it but if it's deactivated then it should be okay I don't know what's considered deactivated
    Your making a big mistake thinking it's deactivated without any paperwork or input from BATFE in writing that specifies it being so. IIRC the receiver must be torch cut in 3 places to be deactivated. Rules for deactivation have changed since the good old days. I wouldn't take the chance of spending 10 years in the Gray Bar Hotel and a
    $10K fine for have an illegal machine gun. But it's your life so do so at your peril

Thanks for the reinsurance, he refunded my money and said no problem. Thank you guys for putting my head on straight. Sometimes your mind escapes you and your not thinking correctly becuase of the cool factor of something.

?

Glad you got your money back. Since you said it was in country I would warn the seller he might have a problem unless he torch cuts the receiver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2