Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Radom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War Period

Article about: I was able to acquire an example of a later, war Grade III, Radom Vis 35 with two mags, no holster. All matching, good condition with most of the finish remaining. I am guessing 4th quarter

Default Radom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War Period

I was able to acquire an example of a later, war Grade III, Radom Vis 35 with two mags, no holster. All matching, good condition with most of the finish remaining. I am guessing 4th quarter of 1943 production, based on production figures only. It would be great to narrow down further but I was not able to find additional production figures in any of my searching. All information and opinions are welcome. Thanks for looking.

John

Radom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War Period

Default Vis 35

Radom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War PeriodRadom Vis 35, Grade III, Later War Period ]Nice to see your Vis 35. I have been fortunate to find an earlier J code that was from a period when the Nazis cracked down on the Polish resistance when they were smuggling out parts to build pistols. So much history around these fine pistols.