Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Russian 1944 carbine pickup with ammo

Article about: These are pretty cool,shorter than the 91/30 long rifle.They do kick like a mule but are pretty accurate.Love the Russian red stock,matching numbers,need a sling to complete.Came with a mag

Default Russian 1944 carbine pickup with ammo

These are pretty cool,shorter than the 91/30 long rifle.They do kick like a mule but are pretty accurate.Love the Russian red stock,matching numbers,need a sling to complete.Came with a mag pouch full of ammo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian 1944 carbine pickup with ammo   Russian 1944 carbine pickup with ammo  

Russian 1944 carbine pickup with ammo   Russian 1944 carbine pickup with ammo  

Very popular year for these, have one myself!, their awesome guns to shoot at night with their huge flash they give.

Thanks!Yeah a high powered short rifle for sure,need to shoot it at night!ha

It’s a very nice looking rifle. I shot a 44Mosin carbine belonging to a friend last year, and was surprised how accurate it was. I was also shooting a 45-70 rifle that day, and in comparison the recoil of the Mosin carbine seemed very mild.

?

Another Beauty TC!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks guys!

PRE
    ?

I'm glad yours is accurate, I sold all of my MN carbines partly because they were so inaccurate. Glad you found one you enjoy!

Pat

Singularly the most awful, uncomfortable, inaccurate rifle I have ever had the displeasure to fire. I appreciate it as an artefact and yours is a good example but on the few times I have fired one I absolutely hated them. I also however do not like the K98 nor the Enfield No5 as I find them both uncomfortable to shoot. May be I'm getting soft in my old age, (not that old mind you) but I was raised on a steady diet of 7.62mm (around 15 - 20000 rounds per year) and a good dose of .303in British thrown in for good measure!