Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russian SKS gunshop pick up,opinions welcome

Article about: Found at little gunshop,came with 6 boxes of ammo and assesories,box pouches etc.An old KBI import sold back in the day,all matching SKS.You dont see these time capsule SKS anymore.

Default Russian SKS gunshop pick up,opinions welcome

Found at little gunshop,came with 6 boxes of ammo and assesories,box pouches etc.An old KBI import sold back in the day,all matching SKS.You dont see these time capsule SKS anymore.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian SKS gunshop pick up,opinions welcome   Russian SKS gunshop pick up,opinions welcome  

Russian SKS gunshop pick up,opinions welcome   Russian SKS gunshop pick up,opinions welcome  

Russian SKS gunshop pick up,opinions welcome  

?

With the box to boot!!!
    Great looking early SKS TC.
    I have always liked the bladed type versus the spike.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Phil!Yeah a good find I think,this has the original stock too ,a plus,most of these you see have a replacement stock,the old numbers were xxxed out ,and new numbers added to match.This sks still has the original blued finish, not refurbed,been looking for one,and the price was right.The bayonet has a golden color from age,never cleaned,going to leave it alone,ha

Great find! Always like seeing items from your collection... excellent quality items! Very well done...

?

wasn't the blade RUSSIAN & the SPIKE other, CHINESE?

Thanks guys!toot,the real early Chinese had the blade bayonet but soon went to the spike as most have.The Russian ones all had the blade bayonet.

That is the coolest ever!!

A very nice Russian SKS made by Tula. Looks like an early one based on the bayonet lug but I could not enlarge pick enough to confirm. Good find TC.
    John

PRE
    ?

Very nice! I agree, these are difficult to find anymore. It seemed like they were everywhere for years (like so many others), then dried up. I had a 1954 Izhevsk in comparable condition.

Congratulations!
    Pat

?

The 49 Russian sks also had a spike bayonet
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast