Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SA Marked Pre-War High Power

Article about: This one was new info to me and will hopefully be for others as well. It has had a rough life. The frame and barrel match serial numbers but the slide is not matched. The inside of the grip

Default SA Marked Pre-War High Power

This one was new info to me and will hopefully be for others as well. It has had a rough life. The frame and barrel match serial numbers but the slide is not matched. The inside of the grip panels have the early red paint on them and were not numbered

According to Vanderlinden's book on FN pistols there was 2,500 pistols made for Finland with most going to the Finnish army. Serial number between 11,000 and 15,000. Pretty small production contract.
    John

SA Marked Pre-War High PowerSA Marked Pre-War High PowerSA Marked Pre-War High PowerSA Marked Pre-War High PowerSA Marked Pre-War High PowerSA Marked Pre-War High PowerSA Marked Pre-War High Power

New info for me too. My dad says “you learn something everyday”. My day is now complete lol. Thanks for showing!

Hello-a pretty rare Browning FN HP you have there-the Finns were pretty big users of Browning type pistols of various models over the years. This site has a lot of interesting info on various weapons used by them before, during and after WW2 if you're interested. FINNISH ARMY 1918-1945: REVOLVERS & PISTOLS PART 3