Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Schwere Granatwerfer 34 restoration project

Article about: Outstanding. It looks like the lifting charges are simply shotgun shell based. Are they blanks of some sort?

Default Re: Schwere Granatwerfer 34 restoration project

Outstanding. It looks like the lifting charges are simply shotgun shell based. Are they blanks of some sort?

Dear Bjorn,
    I've been searching for right and left leg locking knobs for my Granatwerfer 34. Your friend in Latvia apparently had found a number of mortar bi-pods with usable knobs. I could also use a handle bar from the tube clamp. Do you know what ever happened to your friend's mortar parts? Is there any way he might be able to help me? Thanks for any assistance you might be able to give to my restoration effort. Your mortar looks just great!

Default Mortar Parts

Dear Bjorn,
    I've been searching for right and left leg locking knobs for my Granatwerfer 34. Your friend in Latvia apparently had found a number of mortar bi-pods with usable knobs. I could also use a handle bar from the tube clamp. Do you know what ever happened to your friend's mortar parts? Is there any way he might be able to help me? Thanks for any assistance you might be able to give to my restoration effort. Your mortar looks just great!

Very cool!

?

Thumbs up

I would pick up a 34 If I could find one, but never have.
    For now I have to be happy with my Mod 36 and frog Mle 37 50mm mortars. I have one carrying case for the Mle 37. I also have several rounds and the carrying cans. Here are a couple of photos.
    Sarge
    Schwere Granatwerfer 34 restoration project Schwere Granatwerfer 34 restoration project

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4