Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...

Article about: I got this Steyr Hahn rig from a local gun shop recently. It's one of the Nazi Police conversions to 9mm Luger. The pistol has all the requisite markings and is unit marked tothe "Siche

?

Default Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...

I got this Steyr Hahn rig from a local gun shop recently. It's one of the Nazi Police conversions to 9mm Luger. The pistol has all the requisite markings and is unit marked to the "SicherheitsWache" or municipal police. I've been looking for one for a long time but was never able to find a decent one at a good price. This one filled the bill on both counts. Here are some pics.

Len

Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...Steyr Hahn 9mm Luger conversion...

CBH
    ?

Nice looking pistol , is the holster marked ?

MAP
    ?

Butt ugly pistol ( LoL) but would love to have one myself!

Nice find!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Nice looking pistol , is the holster marked ?
    No Chris there aren't any markings.

A very good example-all of the type I've seen here have been pretty rough (there were a fair few around that were imported here 5 or so years ago).