MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SUOMI machine gun find,9mm

Article about: This is a semi auto 9mm made from a real machine gun parts kit .TNW INC. marked.Found this at a gunshop a few years ago for 450.00 has one stick mag and a drum mag.Never used the drum but it

Default SUOMI machine gun find,9mm

This is a semi auto 9mm made from a real machine gun parts kit .TNW INC. marked.Found this at a gunshop a few years ago for 450.00 has one stick mag and a drum mag.Never used the drum but it shoots flawlessly with the stick mag,a lot of fun to shoot,anyone have one of these?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SUOMI machine gun find,9mm   SUOMI machine gun find,9mm  

SUOMI machine gun find,9mm   SUOMI machine gun find,9mm  

SUOMI machine gun find,9mm   SUOMI machine gun find,9mm  

SUOMI machine gun find,9mm  

?

Nice , I have a few "Parts kit's" with two torch cut originals.. Been meaning to assemble them as backdrops .. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Thanks!These are really well put together by TNW and man are they heavy,you dont even feel the recoil.One thing about them you dont have to reload very often,talk about hi capacity mags,wow!

?

Correct, My barrel / heat shield was heavy, I seem to remember that were two types of "Shroud" I could be mistaken.... I will bookmark this thread and see if I can find them in my "Pile" of to do projects..
    By the way TC, Are you are firearms dealer / pawn shop owner ?? You seem to have the knack for finding such nice items ! G-Man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

No I am not a dealer or pawn shop owner,but have friends that are so often get first chance at some .Have about quit buying guns,dont need anymore,need to sell some and let others enjoy them.We are only care takers anyway,eventually someone else will own em ,you cant take em with ya!My son will get a few he likes.I dont have anything real valuable anyway.