Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?

Article about: Looks like a Russian tt33 Tok,made in China,no safety added,shoots great,like new,must be a refurb.Mag does not match but all pistol parts do.If you cant find or afford a Russian tt33 this f

Default tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?

Looks like a Russian tt33 Tok,made in China,no safety added,shoots great,like new,must be a refurb.Mag does not match but all pistol parts do.If you cant find or afford a Russian tt33 this fills the bill,shoots great,mint bore.Some of these Chinese made pistols were used in Viet Nam and some smuggled to Japan for their police forces.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?   tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?  

tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?   tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?  

Nice pistol in great condition.

?

That is nice. I had a 'Nam bring back like that. Got rid of it almost 40 years ago. Costly and hard to find ammo at the time. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Thanks guys,bought 2 boxes of 50 for 19.95 each,not too bad,not a huge demand for it so gunshops like to move it.Anyway its cheaper than 9mm these days!ha ha
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?   tt33 Tokarev clone pickup,whats not to like?  

Nice gun. I have a couple from the Vietnam Era 1967 & 1969 if I remember correctly that only had modified triggers for import. They are nice to shoot. I just bought two spam cans of ammo for them this week for $200 EA.
    John

Thanks John!Yeah ammo is reasonable, and these look great and shoot great,whats not to like! Need to buy another one.

I just bought mine from Classic Ams a month ago. $350 EA. Bought 5 total with some friends. Now to find some original triggers. That will be the tough part.
    John

Yeah bought this for 375.00, the seller had already changed out the dreaded safety trigger,one less thing to do!Yeah the triggers have dried up some.

?

Very nice pistol . I have a nam bring back with holster and belt along with the bring back papers . its a very fun gun to shoot . Gary