Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

VAMPY Mosin Nagant 1891/30

Article about: Hi guys. Thought i would show off my mosin nagant 1891/30. Its a deact and i have some pics of how they hack buts off your rifle out for people who dont know. Manufactured in 1943 by Izhevsk

Default Re: VAMPY Mosin Nagant 1891/30

Hi Alex, looks good

You have not stripped the bolt down. It is easy to do. If you need instructions I will send you them.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi M8.

Aye i have not stripped the bolt on the pics m8 did not have enough time to do so was on short time.

I am not doing anything tomorrow so i will get up early and strip it down. To remove the firing pin a just depress the whole bolt assembly exept the rail and the nose of the bolt down so I can unscrew the cocking piece.

I love to clean my rifle everyday for the past 2 weeks lol my dad says one day im going to polish it away.

I was thinking of doing a thread for people who dont know the procedure of rifles getting deactivated maybe thinking of getting some better pictures and posting a thread.

VAMPY

Hi Vampy,

That is a nice clean rifle you have there very well looked after,
    i agree with what you say about the history of the weapons we have. It is ok for collector ect who own complete fireable weapons to say they are wood and clutter, as they can have what they like. But boot on the other foot if there law said all they can have is deac they would have respect for the history of these weapons to and not treat them as junk. Do you have more in your collection if so please show them, i only have two mosin Nagent rifles one 1917, 91/30 and a 1942 carbine great little rifle.
    thanks for showing it.
    dave.

Hi Alex, you are doing a grand job

Cheers, Ade.

Hi M8.

Thats the only rifle i have in my collection at this time.
    But it will not be the last i am looking to get a Mauser K98.

If you like to see deactivated weapons on here go to this thread it is by a very valued friend of mine Ade

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...ollection-587/

VAMPY

Well Vampy mate! nice example there and looks well kept lol, I also find it therapuetical stripping guns down and cleaning them, even if they havn't fired a shot since the last time , went through a bit of a hard time recently (still am) and stripping and cleaning firearms totally takes the stress away if only for a little while.

Absolutley agree with you and panzer 3, owning a deac is better than owning nothing, our gun laws are strict and leave us no other option

Ryan.

This is for you Ade
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture VAMPY Mosin Nagant 1891/30  

nice job there i totally agree with you guys, lets be honest we would all prefer to own live firing ww2 weapons but we are not permitted, if its deact at the end of the day its only had a few essential parts ground away and barrel blocked in any case (old spec at least), certainly not scrap!!
    any way most collecters of mint weapons, matching numbers etc dont dare take em out and fire them anyways!

Yeah gibba 1008 you are right m8.

VAMPY

Well done

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast