Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

venus waffenwerk Mars 115 Parts

Article about: Hello I hope this is under the correct Forum. Does any of you knows something about venus waffenwerk Mars 115, mayby what parts i need it to work. I have attached some pictures.

Default venus waffenwerk Mars 115 Parts

Hello
    I hope this is under the correct Forum.
    Does any of you knows something about venus waffenwerk Mars 115, mayby what parts i need it to work.
    I have attached some pictures.
    venus waffenwerk Mars 115 Partsvenus waffenwerk Mars 115 Partsvenus waffenwerk Mars 115 Partsvenus waffenwerk Mars 115 Parts

?

Try this forum Airgunbbs .Good bunch on there

?

try this forum Forum - CO2air.de make a account there, hit the english button, type mars in search bar, they may or may not help you there, but a lot of info there from problems with them to rebuilding one, I as I mentioned in my post Nazi Luftgewehr try the link for parts, ask for Alex as he is better with english, the best way to pay is through Western Union make a account online to avoid high fees, as they dont do credit cards or pay pal, long process as it is mostly a 2 man shop, What is not working on it? Or simply email Alex with noted problem & pics here versand@waffencenter-gotha.de
    He will answer, might take a few days, as stated a long process but worth it if you want your gun to function.
    Last edited by zacker; 09-29-2020 at 02:15 PM.

Hello Thanks for all you inputs , i have written to him and get answer today. I bought some of the parts he said i needed.