Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?

Article about: I bought these off an add I run,all original bringback stuff.I paid 1200.00,that is what they wanted.Bayonet and scabbard match,Luger is a byf42 matching maybe 85%.Really like the wool armba

Default Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?

I bought these off an add I run,all original bringback stuff.I paid 1200.00,that is what they wanted.Bayonet and scabbard match,Luger is a byf42 matching maybe 85%.Really like the wool armband but has a few moth nips.I know you guys dont put a price on things and am not asking for that.Should I feel bad or good on the deal?Not out to screw people but dont want to pay retail either.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?   Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?  

Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?   Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?  

Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?   Vet buy Luger and bayonet,armband, fair buy?  

Well if you could only have 3 WW2 German militaria items, those would be a good 3 to have. Maybe the veteran thought the same. What details of bayonet marks can you give us for the S84/98?

Very nice group TC. Congrats.
    John

You paid them the compliment of paying their price so they are happy and know the items their relative brought home from the war have a good new guardian with you. Nice collection of pieces.

Thanks guys!Bayonet is ffc43

MAP
    ?

Nice pick up. Woodwork stuff is still out there!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

The frog appears to be brown leather,Luftwaffe? any marks on it?.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE