Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Walther P1

Article about: Found this in a local gun shop for alot less than they are advertised for, it didn't have any magazines. This is my second one, they're fun to shoot and the price was right. I got the holste

Default Walther P1

Found this in a local gun shop for alot less than they are advertised for, it didn't have any magazines. This is my second one, they're fun to shoot and the price was right. I got the holster for 5 bucks, and I have a German webbing set, it has a wierd way of attaching to the belt..I forogt to take a pic of that. My Ruger Mk III .22 fits in the holster pretty nice too.

Walther P1
    Walther P1
    Walther P1
    Walther P1
    Walther P1
    Walther P1
    Walther P1

Default Re: Walther P1

Nothing like a good P-38 to brighten the mood. I myself have one from 1942 and they are addictive. Super accurate. Do you mind me asking what you got it for? Congrats on that fine looking Walther.

it was $279.00, but the mags were 19.00 each. I had a couple ww2 models, but sold them to my brother. They are neat pistols, I just have to get used to the mag release on the bottom, I keep pressing the side of the grip when it's empty lol And thank you

I have one marked as a 'P38', made 1960.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther P1  

Yup, these have been around for so long, it's like the 1911 hehe That's a nice piece

I love seeing little bits of the German military of the 40's get carried on into modern-day service.

Hey Pete What year of manufacture does your pistol date. That is a great price for a P-38. Have found located a couple myself but prices were ahell of a lot higher. Thanks for posting.

This a pistol that is on my want list ! it will be a deac though here in the U.K. ! the "Flecktarn" cammo holsters came out mid 1990's....I think the leather holster which is not that difficult or expensive to obtain looks classier ! just my choice/opinion.
    Prost ! Steve.

Mauser, it's dated 1/80, kind of recent, I've seen some of these dated in the early 60s and late 70s, still see a few of them at gunshows around here. I like the leather, too. Most of the leather hlsters I've found lately have been pretty well used, but I keep looking for a nice one. I plan on carrying this and my .22 in the woods, I like the canvas for that, and the leather for showing off. A nice spit shine lasts a long time