Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?

Article about: I love the ww2 p38s,Walther was the inventor and here are 41 thru 45 examples,neat pistols to collect as there are many production cuts on fit and finish and parts variations and as the war

Default Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?

I love the ww2 p38s,Walther was the inventor and here are 41 thru 45 examples,neat pistols to collect as there are many production cuts on fit and finish and parts variations and as the war progressed.Now I need a 1940,I think thats when the started production.The last one is a correct c block missmatch assembled from left over parts in the Walther factory.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?   Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?  

Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?   Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?  

Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?   Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?  

Walther P38 ww2,does it get any better?  

MAP
    ?

Sweet! Is the mismatch your "shooter"?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

One missing piece to the puzzle. great single maker collection TC.

There is an ac-40 for sale on gunbroker.com right now. The seller is very reliable with no reserve.

Very nice! They are really cool pistols.

Thanks Guys!If I was going to shoot one it would be the missmatch,although they bring pretty good money themselves,all serials are in the c block,only one slide proof,unnumbered locking block etc. , a recognized variation amoung collectors and this one is a GI bringback.Thanks for the heads up on the ac40.