Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Walther PPK

Article about: As mentioned in a previous thread, here is my recently acquired Walther PPK Cal 7.65mm. Made in 1967, this one differs slightly from the norm due to it's serial number placement. I was told

?

Default Walther PPK

As mentioned in a previous thread, here is my recently acquired Walther PPK Cal 7.65mm. Made in 1967, this one differs slightly from the norm due to it's serial number placement. I was told that this form of placement was for govt. contracts, with the serial number on the frame and slide. Overall condition is very good, and the barrel is spotless! Can't wait to take it to the range.

Walther PPK
    Walther PPK
    Walther PPK

Can anyone help with the proof/acceptance marks? Seems to be an eagle, with an "N" under it.

Great looking pistol. The eagle N is a nitro proof mark.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Thanks for the info Any idea about the serial number on the slide? That doesn't seem to be normal, and I can't find any reference to the number placement being govt contract (Much as I trust the dealier I got it from, I like to independently verify everything).

Not sure on the number placement thing. Could you get some lighter pictures for me to see. maybe take the photos outside in sun light. As far as what the dealer said about it I have my reservations on that.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

I have the same pistol I bought in 1967 still in the box with all the goodies and still unfired.

?

Quote by samnev View Post
    I have the same pistol I bought in 1967 still in the box with all the goodies and still unfired.
    Small world, mine was made in 1967