Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Walther PPK 7.65mm

Article about: Good morning, looking to see if anyone can help me out with some information on a Walther PPK that I obtained through an estate sale. I have no further knowledge other than the gun was found

?

Default Walther PPK 7.65mm

Good morning, looking to see if anyone can help me out with some information on a Walther PPK that I obtained through an estate sale. I have no further knowledge other than the gun was found at the bottom of a storage box. Serial number is 430143K. Serial number is matching on the slide and frame. Looks like the finish is nickel. The slide, frame and magazine are all magnetic. No other markings on the slide, is that normal? I also have the one magazine that was in the gun, 7.65mm. Any information would greatly be appreciated.
    Thank you!

Please post pics. Visual Guide to Upload Photos Sounds like the plating job was done later and the mag is a post war marked mag. Pictures would help.
    John

?

Here are a couple pictures of the walther

Walther PPK 7.65mmWalther PPK 7.65mmWalther PPK 7.65mmWalther PPK 7.65mmWalther PPK 7.65mmWalther PPK 7.65mm

Thank you for posting pics. Produced after 1945 with a non factory plating job. Grip panels should be plastic. The mag is war time mag, again not factory plated. Should be a good shooter with a little bling as a bonus.
    John

?

Great thank you for the information. Would the grips be black or tan on from the factory? Also do you think the left side of the slide ever had writing/emblems on it and was polished off when it was refinished or because it was a late war production it never had them to begin with and just had a serial number?

Thanks

It should have had black grips. I do not think this would have ever had any waffenamt markings. Post war occupation assembled. IMHO.
    John

?

Ok gotcha. The only other markings on the gun are on the barrel, two logos of eagles above the n on the front and rear of the barrel

Another one that Bubba got hold of unfortunately. I truly hope it is a post war gun. Rule no. 1 Leave well enough ALONE.

?

Ughhhh tell me about it..... I have an inter arms ppk, Great nice nice shooter. I was wishing this one was a collector

Not a collector unfortunately. Too many issues. Keep looking, there are still many collector versions out there.
    John