Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Helmet Collection...and others

Article about: My collection of helmets from the World Wars along with assorted US Militaria. Just thought I'd snap some pictures...and yes this was my room up until a few years ago.

Default Helmet Collection...and others

My collection of helmets from the World Wars along with assorted US Militaria. Just thought I'd snap some pictures...and yes this was my room up until a few years ago.

Helmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and othersHelmet Collection...and others

?

CaseyDiggz...First of all welcome to forum. Secondly...Salute! Well done. I keep wanting my Third Reich Collection in my bedroom but my wife will only allow me to have the US Militaria in there. Joking aside. Nice work buddy!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I think you have a nice collection, and it is very well displayed. The helmet display reminds me of Doug's "Wall O Helmets". Welcome to the forum!

?

Wonderful bedroom. My second last xwife didnt allow me to have any of my toys on display.

Sooooo i had to choose between her and my priceless old rags. She is gone now.

A very nice collection - and a good room
    to hang out in. I also like the guitar.
    Is it a Gibson.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Now that's a room with character!....

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    A very nice collection - and a good room
    to hang out in. I also like the guitar.
    Is it a Gibson.........?
    Epiphone Dot Studio

?

Quote by trondk View Post
    wonderful bedroom. My second last xwife didnt allow me to have any of my toys on display.

Sooooo i had to choose between her and my priceless old rags. She is gone now. :d
    loooool!

A massive welcome and a big well done,your collection is like a time capsule museum,I thought like Nathan another "wall O Helmets" but such incredible variety of Helmets plus so much more,would luv to see your M1's in seperate threads,cheers for sharing.............

I'll put a couple up tonight. Thanks again for the positive comments everyone!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast