Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality

Article about: Hello everyone, I have a question about my M 35 Luftwaffe helmet. It looks good, but the sticker gives me some doubts. The helmet is glowing now because I moistened it with WD-40 Thank you i

Cool Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality

Hello everyone,
    I have a question about my M 35 Luftwaffe helmet.
    It looks good, but the sticker gives me some doubts.
    The helmet is glowing now because I moistened it with WD-40
    Thank you in advance for any help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality   Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality  

Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality   Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality  

Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality   Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality  

Last edited by Skalski; 02-20-2022 at 11:25 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet of the M 35 Luftwaffe Request for an assessment of originality
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.
    I will move your thread to the TR helmet section.

It appears to be an early Luftwaffe "Droop tail" decal.
    Until other come along to help, you can compare the decal to my example posted here.
    My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Sorry but not only the sticker , it is also repainted post war. The long end of the chinstrap with the maker stamp looks bad as well.

Also if you ever buy a good helmet with authentic decals never add oil or any other products to it.
    You will ruin it.

Thank you for your response,
    So a sticker and post-war paint.
    The helmet shell and the inside are original?
    And the poorly preserved second sticker?

Quote by Skalski View Post
    Thank you for your response,
    So a sticker and post-war paint.
    The helmet shell and the inside are original?
    And the poorly preserved second sticker?
    The liner is added post war but original. 2 stickers are fake. Not a helmet remotely interesting for a collector.

OK I understand.
    Thanks for your answers.

MAP
    ?

I will concur fully with Frank.

A post war put together helmet.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)