Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Helmet M34 Romanian

Article about: G'day All Pretty Happy to add this one to the junk pile (Thanks Zero) This one appears to have German paint (Picture included to compare to my poor M35 paint) I certainly have to say I'm not

Default Helmet M34 Romanian

G'day All

Pretty Happy to add this one to the junk pile (Thanks Zero)
    This one appears to have German paint
    I certainly have to say I'm not expert on these!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-19-2019 at 03:29 AM.

Here's another I have that has the Dutch type paint colour. This one has a rough as guts period replacement chin strap!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-19-2019 at 03:31 AM.

Received another recently (Cheers Zero) this one, kind of shows how the German liners (pig skin) where supplied for refit - cut from the roll
    Also a shot of the three together
    These are a must for any Eastern Front collection!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-19-2019 at 03:36 AM.

On the head

Very nice example's Rene' and im liking the shell paint colour variation's ,forgive me but im not too familiar with these romanian example's so would like to learn more ,can i ask what the history is behind them ,am i right in saying the shells are all dutch in origin ?

Hey James,
    I don't know a lot about these but I believe the Krauts shipped these out to Romania in '41 (earlier NL contract shipments had the King Carol shield) from NL stocks.
    I'd like to know more, it seems that there is not a lot of knowledge about these here or it hasn't chimed up?

Good to know im not the only one in the dark here Rene',i too look forward to learning more about them if the information become's available

Any way I really like these buggers -cost me an arm and a leg to ship out my trade of 4 Swedish helmets!!

Rene' i always smile when i think of your instant swedish helmet collection ,Good trade though

Quote by james c View Post
    rene' i always smile when i think of your instant swedish helmet collection ,good trade though
    hehe
    Not really instant but....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast