Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

Helmets and Camo covers

Article about: Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold wa

Nice comparison Rene' ,Hard to say for sure but issued for many years ,Here are some pictures in use on the M71
    Last edited by James C; 08-25-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Quote by Composite View Post
    Did we miss Norway?...how did we manage that?...it's that beautiful scraggy bit up there on the right....hugging Sweden..........at least I'm assuming the M1-clone is Norwegian........oh and I'm still looking for a Norwegian Desert camo cover for the compo...just in case any Nordic Quartermasters with old stock are out there :-)

Attachment 1216767Attachment 1216768

...I also can't recall seeing any good cloth-covered Iraqi kit (no, I don't mean your Feds!)... Let's kick them off too just in case we miss 'em later.....

Attachment 1216769

Helmets and Camo covers
    ...next time James let's do this alphabetically :-)
    Ade i covered it briefly with my M58 but you did it far better

?

32 Mitchell covers. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Quote by James C View Post
    Nice comparison Rene' ,Hard to say for sure but issued for many years ,Here are some pictures in use on the M71
    Cheers James thanks for the period pics.

Your welcome Mate

1990/1991 The Iraqi Invasion of Kuwait ,occupation and subsequent Persian Gulf war ,Just to share a few helmets of the US led coalition forces, all are period correct items including this British General Service Mk6 (No Provenance) fitted with Ddpm cover and Scott US motocross goggles ,the US K pot and French F1 steel pot are both been there example's with written provenance and interestingly the F1 is a first series m78 example dated 1981 and not a series 2 as you would expect for this time period Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

?

Nice pile. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Thank you Rich A

Yet again this thread needs a kick in the @***

...two more from I-rak.........nowt special but they're helmets [check]...and they're camo'd [check].....

Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

..there's gotta be more camo'd lids out there??????

OK, OK, let's get REALLY topical..........have we done these guys yet? (I certainly hope we can "do" them tomorrow!)

Helmets and Camo covers

....all together now...that classic piece of British song-writing....with those complex and thought provoking lyrics which sum up perfectly this great nations stance in the face of a European adversary............I think the words were by Lennon.......tho it may have been the Gallaghers.......

"In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land,

Chorus

"In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land, In-ger-land"....and so on.......

...pure song-writing magic.......

Note to Mods....NOT racism.....it's called "HOPE"

Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast