Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Helmets and Camo covers

Article about: Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold wa

Sorry James to barge in on your thread I have to show you an Aussie version of the "Salade" I once thought was French but I recently did learn its Aust and was worn on the M1! (shown on a ZA helmet)
    Last edited by reneblacky; 03-05-2018 at 06:52 AM. Reason: added pics

Thanks Rich and no problem Rene' as its always interesting viewing different camo netting and this australian version looks slightly smaller gauge than the french equivalent but can see how easily they could be confused mate
    Next some Polish helmets with woodland pantera known as Wz93 alongside two Wz 2000 desert pantera coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

Hi James,
    a real pleasure to admire a nice and complete collection like this, I appreciate your knowledge and also your commitment.
    Well done.
    Roberto

Stellar collection mate.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Many thanks Roberto and Jerry
    British camo covered helmets with this MK6 and Alpha grouping Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

A amazing set James,
    the British ones are among my favorite composites, and in particular the examples with the net applied on the cover, which gives it an operational aspect always of great effect.
    A pleasure for the eyes to admire them all together!

Argentine Armed Forces Pampa Pattern for use in southern Argentina ,according to Camopedia this is an arid variation of British Dpm Attachment 1199545
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers  
    Last edited by James C; 06-25-2018 at 07:38 PM.

?

Nice stuff. Thanks for posting. I have not seen a lot of that stuff. Rich a. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Many thanks Rich a and glad you enjoyed viewing them here is My Russian camo Collection ,Light urban camo paint scheme on this spetsnaz heavy assault helmet seen in use during the Chechen Wars , a 6b27 helmet with airborne digital pattern cover ,an Ssch 68 with camo scrim an Ssch 68 with Dubok (little oak cover) and also a Ukrainian desert pattern cover Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers
    Last edited by James C; 08-25-2018 at 03:32 PM.

?

I really like the spetnaz helmet!

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast