Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast

Helmets and Camo covers

Article about: Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold wa

?

Nice helmet. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

PLA Type 99 Woodland pattern fitted on my Chinese GK 80Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers
    Regards James

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Default Bulgarian M51-72 with german "Flecktarn" camo

Five-color "Flecktarn" pattern.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers  
    Last edited by HERUS; 04-18-2020 at 08:17 PM.

I didn’t know they used flecktarn.....

Welcome aboard anyway!

?

No, this is my improvisation. Thank you!

?

Nice. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Spanish Model Z-42/79 with the not often seen two sided Amoeba camouflage pattern cover this particular reversible variation is thought to have been used by the Spanish Marines..
    The pattern was first introduced into service between 1959 and 1960 the m59 camouflage pattern the brown amoeba side which (some sources call this rocoso or "rocky" pattern) saw considerable use until the middle of the 1980s when its use began to decline.
    Spanish sources indicate, however, that limited use continued with some units until the middle of the 1990s. The pattern consists of black and translucent red & olive green amoeba shapes on a tan background with overprinted flecks of off-white,
    The Spanish green amoeba side of the cover is a variation of the M-60 boscosos (woodland) camouflage pattern and saw use between 1960 and the 1970s. Using essentially the same design as the M-59, this print version consists of black and translucent red & green amoeba shapes on a pale green background with overprinted flecks of off-white.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers   Helmets and Camo covers  

Helmets and Camo covers   Helmets and Camo covers  

?

US Trials Urban Tracks camouflage cover for the ( ACH )
    In early 2002 the US Army started development of a new camouflage to replace the Woodland pattern and the Three color desert pattern..
    It is my understanding that these trials lasted approximately 2 years and was abandoned in June of 2004 with the announcement that the Army would be adopting the ( UCP ) Universal Camouflage Pattern......
    The development stage seen three examples Produced by NATICK and one produced by Crye Precision which was officially known as the Scorpion Pattern..
    The camouflage pattern utilized four colors to be used in multiple terrains and geographical locations
    -Woodland ( W ) Tan*, Green, Brown, Black...
    -Desert ( D ) Tan*, Dark Tan, Khaki, Brown... -Desert/Urban ( D/U ) Tan*, Dark Tan,Light Gray, Brown...
    And lastly Urban Track ( U ) Tan*,Light Gray, Medium Gray, Black which I will show here today this particular cover was produced for the US ( ACH ) Advanced Combat Helmet..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers   Helmets and Camo covers  

Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast