Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast

Helmets and Camo covers

Article about: Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold wa

Indian Armed Forces camo covered former British army Turtle helmets from my collectionHelmets and Camo covers

?

Great stuff.
    That jacket goes with my pants. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Default German & Belgian flecktarn family reunion.

Thank you Sleepwalker, Estonian & James for your very cool covers & Rich for your support. Now let me post the good old German flecktarn & his little Belgian cousin used mainly by the Belgian Airbase Security Personnel from 1989 to 2000. Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers   Helmets and Camo covers  

Thanks for sharing the Belgian fleck cover Jack ,very nice

Lovely Swiss helmets and covers Jack and especially the TAZ 90 which are really hard covers to come by ,the only example i have seen on the surplus market was being sold out of Canada ,here is my collection of Swiss helmets and covers the M18 /40 Taz cover is unusual as it is dominant to white and also a rather unique boonie hat i picked up a while ago from a fellow collector which has been fashioned from spare material Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

?

You're welcome James, the fun part here is exactly that, to share. I have a soft spot for the Swiss stuff, that one of a kind cover & bonnie hat are great! Nice set up as well. Thanks. Jack

Thanks Jack ,the Swiss gear really is of the finest quality and made to the highest standard

Hello,

here is an addition

German helmet cover for the Aramid combat helmet (Gefechtshelm = G) . Two-sided 5-color camouflage and mottled white.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmets and Camo covers   Helmets and Camo covers  

Helmets and Camo covers   Helmets and Camo covers  

Hello,

here is an addition

German helmet cover for the
    Aramid combat helmet. Two-sided 5-color camo and tropical 3-color camo

Hello,

German helmet cover for the aramid combat helmet. One-sided tropical 3-color camouflage.

Helmets and Camo covers  

Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast