MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast

Helmets and Camo covers

Article about: Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold wa

Thanks Jb yeah its a pretty hefty piece ,i can see elements of the ballistic fiber weave here and there and from what research i have done the design was based around the dimensions of a flight helmet

?

Helmets and Camo covers

That’s pretty neat. One spetnaz helmet type i have never seen before in a collection are the ones with the face shields. They must be a pain to wear.

.....I’m still dreaming of finding one at War and Peace for twelve quid......and have been doing so for the last ten W&Ps.........and guess what?????

Doubt Very much i will make W&P this year Ade
    Just an update on my Belgian jigsaw pattern with the addition of this fab four sorry three colour desertHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers
    Last edited by James C; 08-25-2018 at 03:33 PM.

Great set of helmets there James but many of the young'uns here will just not get the Abbey Road reference

You're showing your age here Alte Junge

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

.....ahh...that’ll be the Abbey Road that Ed Sheeran once drove down (‘see what I did there?)

Cheers Mark ,Ade Ed who ? I am out of touch ,I have only just said goodbye to the yellow brick road

Us camo through the 20th and Common Era Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers
    Last edited by James C; 01-24-2022 at 07:10 PM.

Quote by James C View Post
    I have only just said goodbye to the yellow brick road
    Sometimes I think I am still following it!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by James C View Post
    Helmets and Camo covers
    I know that face from somewhere, now let me think. I am getting the scent of a charcoal grill

I was looking to find a place to post these!

Helmets and Camo covers

Regards

Mark

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast