Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Helmets and Camo covers

Article about: Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold wa

Default Helmets and Camo covers

Dusted off a few helmets recently and thought i would start a thread showing a few of my Groupings and will add more as time goes on and seeing as my favorite collecting genre is the cold war time frame will start with Czechoslovakia ,East Germany Bulgaria and a few of my favorite lizard pattern covers used by Greece ,France and Serbia Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

Love the Bulgarian stuff!....

Thanks Paul Austria ,Belgium and West GermanyHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

Looking Great James

?

What an interesting collection of camo helmets. fantastic pictures.

Thanks you Rene' and Aldo A trio of Serbian oak leaf m89 covers , a Bosnian Serb militia cover and a rather salty m89 woodland variation which i believe are not that common as it was never truly adopted Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

Switzerland splinter and brush stroked cover and later leibermuster/alpenflage Helmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

Lots of interesting covers here, thanks for sharing! I especially like the serbian ones.

Your most welcome CCP and thanks

Turkish spot camo based on the US m1942 pattern and in use from the 1970's onwardHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo coversHelmets and Camo covers

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast