Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.

Article about: These Helmets are quite rare and this is my only example even though i've been hunting for quite a few years. BTW if anyone happens to have on their willing to part with then please do get i

Default Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.

These Helmets are quite rare and this is my only example even though i've been hunting for quite a few years.
    BTW if anyone happens to have an example that are willing to part with then please do get in touch.thanks in advance for all comments.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.   Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.  

Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.   Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.  

Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.   Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.  

Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.  

Ooooh. I know I'm just pointing out the obvious and not adding any value, but that's a lovely thing!

As you say these are really hard to find - and harder to pay for even if you do - and that seems totally out of proportion with how many must have been made. OK, not in the millions like those really common (and thus incomprehensibly expensive) German M35-family helmets, but they can't all have been lost in battle, scrapped after the war, taken by re-enactors for 'conversion'... I always felt that they were probably easy to find in *Hungary* but then again collectors there have assured me that isn't true (but they're keeping them all for themselves...).

Hi Greg well if you look at Easternwarfronts thread it;s on here somewhere he started collecting late 90's and admitted to having between 80-100 examples including camo's/medic/even wire just like the germans but even he said you just don't find these on every street corner like TR Helmets.you commented on the other thread i posted with the other civil defence that's just two examples i've seen for sale in a decade now that's a scarce Helmet indeed thanks as always for your input.
    Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.

Came across this 35M for sale but have never seen a black Liner and chinstrap before,I checked World-war-Helmets site but only brown variants shown there,and Easternwarfront hasn't been active here for four and half years plus all his photo's have been deleted which is a shame as it was a vast catalogue of knowledge and examples,so interested what anyone's opinion on this type,cheers and thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.   Hungarian 35m civil defence produced by MAVAG.  

When did all his photo's get deleted??? I used to use the ww2 Hungarian helmets thread all the time.
    ww2 Hungarian helmets
    This is very disappointing.

Unfortunately it is but that's life.just a shame really.

Nice complete Helmet Rudders thanks for sharing ,I guess Easternwarfront committed forum suicide in by deleting all his pictures or perhaps the the image hosting website he was using subscription expired but i fear it was the former not the later
    Regards James