Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.

Article about: This isn't 100% wartime,the yoke straps are post war and the cruciform removed for 1950's fire brigade service,but being these helmets are just ridiculously few and far between i had to stil

Default Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.

This isn't 100% wartime,the yoke straps are post war and the cruciform removed for 1950's fire brigade service,but being these helmets are just ridiculously few and far between i had to still buy it knowing obviously it had some alterations.the matt blue is lovely and displays great.maybe it's living in the UK that makes collecting certain types of helmets hardwork.i've heard from collectors in Hungary they do crop up regularly there.but they don't have Ebay instead another type of online selling forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.   Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.   Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.   Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

Hungarian m35/b ash blue civil defence helmet by gyor.  

Excellent buy Jake, one of my favourite helmets. If this is the one on eBay I was close to buying it myself, but funding and space (I need another mass reorganisation) prevented me.
    I'm glad to see it's gone to you and thank you for sharing it here.

Matt
    Last edited by Steelhead10; 04-23-2024 at 05:05 AM.

?

Hi, maybe you mean Vatera, that's the Hungarian "ebay".
    Link: Vatera - az online piacter: Vasarlas, aukcio, eladas
    If you're interested, check it out!
    Nice Hungarian helmet!
    Regards,
    peeloo

MAP
    ?

Congrats Jake. I know this has been a long time wish list item for you. I've kept my eye out for one here when I visit the shows but never come across them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael for looking on my behalf,always appreciated Bud.no Matt that example is still cooking on there and will continue to do so all the while it's at that price,TBH i admire the guys pluck going for the long stretch,personally i'd of thrown in the towel if it we're me.here's where the problem lies it's a rare style of Helmet to source but the interest is so low they just don't coomand high prices,yes everyone seems to want one but no one is willing to shed out any serious amount of cash,my civil blue example i had sold for well under what's being asked for them in todays market,there's one on UK and one on US ebay both asking around the same and both have been on since the start of the year.thanks everyone as always for your positive comments.