Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.

Article about: Hi good folks,this Helmet is available,does the liner look period?as there's an awful lot of variation examples out there,this i think is a civil version,thanks in advance and merry xmas to

Default Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.

Hi good folks,this Helmet is available,does the liner look period?as there's an awful lot of variation examples out there,this i think is a civil version,thanks in advance and merry xmas to everyone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.   Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.  

Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.  

?

looks good to me...nice! (M35 not 38 I think)

some original photos of civil def. and civil def. firemen - from my collection:

Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.

cheers,
    Fabe

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Hi good folks,this Helmet is available,does the liner look period?as there's an awful lot of variation examples out there,this i think is a civil version,thanks in advance and merry xmas to everyone.
    All original, ww2 period civil defense "A" type helmet produced by Magyar Waggon in Győr. Late war production, pigskin liner and alu chin strap buckle. This type of liner were introduced in late 1943.

It was a great Helmet but the price i felt was a little too steep for me,thanks..........

Hello to all,
    I have this example with a different liner, I think it might be the older version.

Regards
    Roberto

Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.

?

Here is my collection (missing 1 helmet pic. I didn't have time to photograph yet) of the Hungarian M35 fireman's / civil def. helmets. There are getting quite rare (the ones with pre-1945 original paint and complete lines with chin-strap):

Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.Hungarian m38 civil helmet.!revue.

Nice collection Fabe,
    examples in great condition.

Hi guys does anyone have a link or information on these Helmets please as google isn't interested on supplying any good knowledge plus are these very collectable and scarce Helmets,thanks in advance.

Are you specifically interested in the CD/Fire helmet or the M35/38 series as a whole? I agree there isn;t that much available - and although I have tried in very basic Hungarian I found nothing either (Fabe, can you help?). There are the usual good pieces on World War helmets and Cascocollection (power tip - open in Chrome and use the onboard translator) but not much else...except...have you found 2014 to 1999 - International Hungarian Military History Preservation Society ? MAGYAR FRONT, a periodical devoted to Hungarian militaria. Scroll down to the Spring 2012 and download the pdf (nothing to be apprehensive about). Not a lot of deep knowledge but someothing always better than nothing.

I'm guessing you already have this thread - ww2 Hungarian helmets - but useful to the new observer.

Many thanks Greg it was really the last one you posted I knew it was here but couldn't find it cheers Bud........