Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

IJA Type 90

Article about: I was quite pleased to be able to finally add a IJA T 90 to my collection and with the help of a friend and fellow collector who did some translating he was able to discern the soldiers name

?

Default IJA Type 90

I was quite pleased to be able to finally add a IJA T 90 to my collection and with the help of a friend and fellow collector who did some translating he was able to discern the soldiers name was Fujisawa and he served with the 1st Cavalry Artillery .
    Now that I have some details to work with the fun part begins I will have to see if I can find any information on the 1st Calvary and were they may have seen service..
    There is a rather interesting anonymity with this particular helmet that was brought to my attention prior to purchase but I will hold off on mentioning it for the time being to see if anyone else can catch it

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IJA Type 90   IJA Type 90  

IJA Type 90   IJA Type 90  

IJA Type 90  

MAP
    ?

A nice one Mark. Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanx Michael I am really pleased with this example and with a bit of time and patience I hope to be able to add a IJN helmet in the near future..

Regards Mark

MAP
    ?

Good luck, just be prepared to spend quite a bit more LoL. That said, with patience, luck and a few friends keeping an eye out you should be able to get a nice one....

I got my IJN with camo cover from EBay and some sharp eyes from Jareth.

So what is this anomaly??

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi Michael in all actuality it is sporting an IJN liner instead of a IJA helmet liner..

Regards Mark

MAP
    ?

Very interesting. Is this a known anomaly/variation? Given that it is ID'ed to an Army Soldier on the liner itself gives it legitimacy I'm sure.

?

As far as I know Michael not a known anomaly just something a we bit different..

Regards Mark