Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Italian helmets for review

Article about: I have these 3 helmets and I would appreciate any thoughts or information helping to identify them. cheers J

?

Thank you Roberto for your expertise once again. I know I said Danish about the 1st helmet but it was Swedish I was thinking the first one looked like. The three pads looked so similar to my swede helmet. The first one posted is a new one to me. I have never seen that model of Italian helmet .
    Once again I have learned something here and appreciate your outstanding Knowledge and sharing it here.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks for all of the useful information gents, I have learnt a lot.

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Thank you Roberto for your expertise once again. I know I said Danish about the 1st helmet but it was Swedish I was thinking the first one looked like. The three pads looked so similar to my swede helmet. The first one posted is a new one to me. I have never seen that model of Italian helmet .
    Once again I have learned something here and appreciate your outstanding Knowledge and sharing it here.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thank you Phil for your kind words!
    Yes, actually the Swede pads are very similar, for comparison I took this photo from a Swedish M37.

Roberto

Italian helmets for review

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2