Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

m15 Passive defence helmet

Article about: just thought I would share this m15 French helmet with you guys. a nice little pick up from a local dealer. he only had it a day. I snapped it up soon as I seen it. the D P has been painted

Default m15 Passive defence helmet

just thought I would share this m15 French helmet with you guys.
    a nice little pick up from a local dealer. he only had it a day. I snapped it up soon as I seen it.
    the D P has been painted very good on to the front of the helmet. this helmet as you will see has had 3 different paint jobs in its life blue brown then white. I read that the
    Germans in ww2 made the passive defence teams paint there helmets white during the occupation. thanks mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m15 Passive defence helmet   m15 Passive defence helmet  

m15 Passive defence helmet   m15 Passive defence helmet  

m15 Passive defence helmet  

Nice looking M15 with some great history...welldone!!!!

thanks austromunga I have a thing for these French helmets I like the m15s m26s

I know what you mean...I've had my eye on a few m26....but missed out each time...I'll have to wait for one that really takes my fancy!!!!

Quote by austromunga View Post
    I know what you mean...I've had my eye on a few m26....but missed out each time...I'll have to wait for one that really takes my fancy!!!!
    the hardest thing with these helmets is that badges liners can be added or swapped out real easy. the trick is to wait and a good one will pop up.