Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My Vz.32z (Danish and Czech)

Article about: Heya everyone! Just got a Danish Vz.32 from my friend in Denmark. Lovely condition all around. The at least one pad is stamped CF with the royal crown, and the shell itself has a faded crown

Default My Vz.32z (Danish and Czech)

Heya everyone!

Just got a Danish Vz.32 from my friend in Denmark. Lovely condition all around. The at least one pad is stamped CF with the royal crown, and the shell itself has a faded crown stamp!

Slowly been adding more of these little hříbeks to my collection, love them! The 1st Republic Vz is by G&B in Brno. Very luck to own such a gorgeous piece
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Vz.32z (Danish and Czech)   My Vz.32z (Danish and Czech)  

My Vz.32z (Danish and Czech)   My Vz.32z (Danish and Czech)  

?

Default Fascinating helmet!

Great helmets, nice display! One of my favourite helmet. Got my first one 2 months ago. Mine as the Slovak blue strip at the bottom & the double cross ( symbol of evangelization going back to the 9 th century of the Great Moravian region) on two sides. Slovakia Protectora was Hitler's first allied, it's army was equipped with former Czechoslovakian Republic army equipment. VZ32 helmets have a fascinating history! Thanks again for your post!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Vz.32z (Danish and Czech)  

I've never seen a CF one myself, so a very good find. Congrats.

I would like to have a Slovakian Vz.32 someday, but these are some rare birds! Commonly faked as well unfortunately. Not many survived the years.

The CF stamp and crown