Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85

Article about: this is my last helmet for my collection. m 59/85 yugoslavian helmet.

?

Default New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85

this is my last helmet for my collection. m 59/85 yugoslavian helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85   New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85  

New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85  

Default re: New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85

Nice addition mate.I love it!

nice addition zero ,never say never on it being your last purchase though are there any initials on the riddel style liner system i was thinking this model type must of only had a short production life of 4 years untill the composite m89 was introduced but wether production continued after this i dont know ,thanks for sharing ,james

?

Very nice addition Zero, I have one of these too, they are great quality helmets.

I believe the green was Army issue, and blue painted models were issued to the Police!

Do you know that they were massivly burried in big holes here? Hundred thousands of them. I used to shoot them.

Default Re: New helmet: Yugoslavian M 59/85

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    Do you know that they were massivly burried in big holes here? Hundred thousands of them. I used to shoot them.
    that could cause this helmet to become more scarce several years from now if they destroyed or buried such a large number of helmets

they are very cheap right now, this is the best time to add one to your collection

I had at least 20 of them, sold them all. You can still find them in the woods from the war. They are made very good though, some of them can survive a 9mm from 20-30m.

Nice helmet, thx. for showin´ !

Here´s an worn yugoslav NE-44/85:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/world...48/#post936240

I had at least 20 of them, sold them all. You can still find them in the woods from the war. They are made very good though, some of them can survive a 9mm from 20-30m.
    they imported a lot into the USA recently, they use to be hard to find here

Last edited by battle gear; 07-17-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Would be nice to have one of these combat helmets. I;ve got two of these but the most duty they probably ever saw as latrien duty.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast