Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Parachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the world

Article about: I know a few of us discussed this some time ago and as Airborne helmets are one of my favorite sub catagories to collect and I have not seen another thread dedicated to the subject . So I th

Cheers James, Thank you for the photos, nice 1971 example. May I ask, who's made skydiving goggles?

Your Welcome Alex and Thanks ,My example has decal remnants showing Falcons to the front and White Red and Blue colour decal remnants here and there over the shell so can only speculate it originally had a Union Jack type of covering,as for the Parachutist Goggles they are of French manufacturer and the maker is Ulmer of Paris Parachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the world
    Regards James

Thank you very much James, I appreciate your reply, very interesting "old school" type..

Two more pics of Helmet Parachutists in action..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Parachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the world   Parachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the world  

No problem Alex ,Great Reference pictures
    Regards James

Been a while since i last posted on this thread but thought as i have added some new additions would post an update of my collection of Airborne helmets from around the world as it stands todayParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the worldParachute/Airborne Helmets and HSAT's from around the world
    Regards James

?

Very nice setup of a wild bunch of para lids. Each of them as plenty of character!
    Thanks James, I just discovered this thread. I like it!
    Regards.
    Jack

Thanks Jack for the kind words and yes it's a good thread which had slipped down the listing's so it's always great to give a nudge sometimes to older threads
    Regards James

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13