Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

possible Vietnam War us army photo I just picked up

Article about: picked up this 8x10 black & white photo at the swap meet, appears to be Vietnam era? it was in a binder with Spec SVC written on the page looks like some type of training camp and there

Default possible Vietnam War us army photo I just picked up

picked up this 8x10 black & white photo at the swap meet, appears to be Vietnam era? it was in a binder with "Spec SVC" written on the page

looks like some type of training camp and there is a M1 helmet used as a pot over an open fire on the lower left, could this be in Vietnam?

Default Re: possible Vietnam War us army photo I just picked up

I really cannot make out the design of the boots on the soldier because you would be able to tell what war it was from but from what i can see I think it is Vietnam.
    -Jimmy

Default Re: possible Vietnam War us army photo I just picked up

Quote by battle gear View Post

picked up this 8x10 black & white photo at the swap meet, appears to be Vietnam era? it was in a binder with "Spec SVC" written on the page

looks like some type of training camp and there is a M1 helmet used as a pot over an open fire on the lower left, could this be in Vietnam?
    Interesting photo.

Field expedient cooking pot alongside a field expedient (ARVN, PAVN) grave marker. And a couple of tourists up from Saigon ?

Really no clue what's going on, but it probably is Vietnam.

Cheers,

Pat