Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet

Article about: I purchased this Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet a few days ago it was one I need to fill a hole in my collection of paratrooper helmets sorry about the images they are the sellers it is

?

Quote by Mark K View Post
    Well today must be my lucky day Gary I contacted an Italian collector friend and he had one Camouflage cover he was willing to part with the second variation with the button on neck veil and the brown camo net with the wood toggles

Regards Mark
    Great news Mark...great news indeed , these covers are really not that easy to come by , so a stroke of luck on your part there my friend, congrats

I look forward to seeing the cover on your Helmet once it arrives

?

Thanx Gary I was surprised he had an example on hand to be honest and complete with the neck veil .
    I was full on expecting him to tell me that he would keep his eyes open for one for me.

Regards Mark

?

The parcel has arrived in the post so I thought I would update the thread with a few better outdoor pics.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet   Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet  

Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet   Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet  

Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet   Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet  

?

Look's great Mark, it would be good to see this model with the camo cover fitted too, incidentally the liner is useful to see as well as it provides a clear shot of the design

?

Thanx Gary as soon as the camo cover and net arrive in the post I will update the thread with some new images .

Regards Mark

?

Hi Gary the cover arrived in the post so I thought I would update the thread with a few new pics of the second generation camo cover with the removable neck vale.

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet   Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet  

Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet  

that cover is real nice mark and great to put it back where it truly belongs on this fine looking and rather unique helmet ,thanks for the updates mate cheers james

Great thread of a great helmet!
    If I can make my contribution would add three helmets in my collection.
    These operating examples were used by Italian paratroopers during the 70-80s.

Cheers
    Roberto

1st example
    Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmetPost War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmetPost War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmetPost War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet

2nd example
    Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmetPost War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmetPost War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet

3rd example
    Post War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmetPost War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmetPost War Italian M 42/60 Paratrooper helmet

A lovely trio Roberto ,the third example you show is my favorite

?

I completely agree with James Roberto a lovely trio and the last example is with out a doubt top shelf and as I like my helms showing what would appear to be genuine field usage.

Regards Mark

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast