Hello everyone,

I've been trying to authenticate the paint on my Slovak Vz.32 for a while now, but I've never really confirmed it. Could anyone give a helping hand in determining the authenticity of the grey paint, the blue stripe, and the Slovak cross? My current hypothesis is that the larger bolts may be wartime replacements, and that's why they don't line up with the blue. The only two bolts that line up with the blue striping are the bolts holding the chinstrap in place.

The helmet appears to be marked "37" for a manufacture date of 1937, but other than that, the rest of the markings appear to have gotten smudged at some point. One of the pads also has the letter M or W, but I can't really tell.

If needed, I can supply more pictures.

Thanks in advance, TheHelmetCollector.

Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?Slovak Expeditionary Army Group Vz.32 - Authentic paint or not?