Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Thai helmet with extra holes

Article about: Hello everyone, I recently adquired a Thai helmet (Japanese re-issue) with the Kobe Seiko cold stamp, size small, for a very cheap price. But the thing that I found interesting is that this

Default Thai helmet with extra holes

Hello everyone,

I recently adquired a Thai helmet (Japanese re-issue) with the Kobe Seiko cold stamp, size small, for a very cheap price. But the thing that I found interesting is that this helmet has even more holes than the classic Thai Helmet (The Thai made like +8/9 holes for their custom liner; this one has like +12/13 holes in total, very crudly made). I really don't think the helmet itself is fake or a copy (because as far as I know Thai helmets are not being re-produced like WW2 japanese helmets). What do you guys think?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thai helmet with extra holes   Thai helmet with extra holes  

Thai helmet with extra holes   Thai helmet with extra holes  

Thai helmet with extra holes   Thai helmet with extra holes  

Thai helmet with extra holes  

The rectangular hole at the front is meant for putting a metal Thai insigna in it. I suspect the other extra holes are just for extra ventillation, Thailand is an awfully hot place after all.