Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Welcome New Moderator Greg Pickersgill

Article about: Hello Gents Please welcome Greg as the World Steel Helmets / Ballistic / Composite Helmets Moderator Regards Larry

Default Welcome New Moderator Greg Pickersgill

Hello Gents

Please welcome Greg as the World Steel Helmets / Ballistic / Composite Helmets Moderator

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Thanks Larry. Yes. We are happy to announce Greg as the new Mod for the World Steel Helmet section.

We are excited to have Greg on board given his experience and many years helping members out on the forum.

Welcome Greg!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi Greg,

Great to see a new Mod and added experience to the forum.

Thanks,

Danger
    It's one thing to look at it with your mouth open, but it's better to shoot it gritting your teeth!

Hello Greg,

We're all sure to profit from your knowledge!

Cheers!

Emile

Quote by emileverbunt View Post
    We're all sure to profit from your knowledge!
    Just like the Old Days in the Yahoo group, yes?!?! But nothing will change for me, I'll contribute when I can, advise when I think I know what I'm talking about, and shut up the rest of the time.

This forum is only as good as its contributors, after all. It's unfortunate that many seem to have abandoned it for Facebook postings - where information gets lost almost immediately - but there's nothing can be done about that. As long as those still in the game keep up a decent flow of useful knowledge everything will be OK. Yes.

?

You said it right Greg. Thanks to get more involved. Jack

Hi Greg

Kind regarsd
    Basti

TWS
    ?

Congratulations and welcome Greg.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Oh no, not you again! ;-)

Has anyone got contact details for REG, Blackfingernail, Gabe, Bill, Oli, Roger L and Arthur?...I feel a re-union coming on....Je Je Je......