Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WZ. 50 Helmet camo question

Article about: Is there any way to tell where this camo helmet comes from? Its possible the helmet was used in the Middle East but it also has a very similar paint job as this Croatian helmet. > Croatia Wz

Default WZ. 50 Helmet camo question

Is there any way to tell where this camo helmet comes from? Its possible the helmet was used in the Middle East but it also has a very similar paint job as this Croatian helmet. >
    Croatia Wz50 - Brendon's Helmets

- Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WZ. 50 Helmet camo question   WZ. 50 Helmet camo question  

Any markings or writings inside?

Other than the Polish manufacturing markings, nothing.

Can't really help, but the pea green paint appears to be lighter than from what I see on Polish issued helmets, but I only have a couple of Wz67's and a Wz63 in my lot. Show us the inside too hey!
    Plus if this was used in the Mid East it would have weathered!

Okie I'll chuck in the liner pic for reference! for a twenty I'd take it anyway. Shipping will be a killer for me

Very unlikely to be Polish use, as has been pointed above out the colour is very wrong. I do see why you think Balkan Wars/Croat use, as I have seen very similar patterns and shades on Swiss M62 used there. Or could be someone with a couple of spray cans. Not original Polish anyway and of doubtful background.

Yeah, inside tells nothing. Could be balkan Wars, but seems to new for camouflage used in yugo Wars. As syrian Theory, I have never seen that pattern within syrian forces.

Here is mine Croat used, you can see solider name on the liner.