Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

YOUGOSLAVIAN M15 adrian helmet

Article about: hello guys, I saw this helmet on ebay. Is this the right insigne as in at least two 'official' sites (world war helmet and Brendon's helmets) the insigne is in a round disk. Thanks for your

Default YOUGOSLAVIAN M15 adrian helmet

hello guys, I saw this helmet on ebay. Is this the right insigne as in at least two 'official' sites (world war helmet and Brendon's helmets) the insigne is in a round disk. Thanks for your input ! Erwin
    Attached Images Attached Images YOUGOSLAVIAN M15 adrian helmet 

?

Both types of badges were used, 'normally' - these are rare helmets - the one seen above is used on the M15 Adrian model and the round version on the M26 but, as these helmets were used over that 30 year period, all combinations are possible.

YUGOSLAVO 44

I would love one of these but I'm always nervous about buying one, especially form eBay.

Steve

I share your feeling.....and I guess when you buy something from Europe, you pay a lot of inport taxes just as I do when buying something from the US. Some with GB now as they left the EU....

I once bought a helmet from the US. I costed me 150 euro for sending and taxes alone
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture YOUGOSLAVIAN M15 adrian helmet  

Yougoslavian helmet sold for 850 euro on ebay. My maximum bid was 600...