Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Attending a small local gun show

Article about: I was able to attend a small show in Anoka, MN today. Could not set up at the show die to prior commitments, but it was nice to go and see some of the regulars. Only found a few M1 Carbine m

Default Attending a small local gun show

I was able to attend a small show in Anoka, MN today. Could not set up at the show die to prior commitments, but it was nice to go and see some of the regulars. Only found a few M1 Carbine mags. I left when the show opened and there was at least 100 people in line to get in. Good to see.
    It was just nice to go and look at some wood and blued steel. It has been a while.
    John

Good to see John that there are those who still care about these shows and history.

Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

All shows by me are cancelled for the year. Bummer. I always find some hidden gems.

Lucky you John.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)