Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Collection has been Sold

Article about: Hello, as of Mon. January 10th, 2022 my entire RAD collection (less photos -books) has been sold to a dealer, I will still be active to an extent here but not as much, it seems that I have b

Sad to see you go ..G ...you know where we live and the front door will always be open for you...food in the fridge and a warm bed.

Best to you always in your journey studying History.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Wow! That's a shock G, not certain of the reasons behind this decision, but I hope that its nothing other than moving on to pastures new. You will be sorely missed, especially from myself as you have been the font of all knowledge, RAD wise.

Thanks again, good luck in your ventures, stay safe.
    "Per Ardua"

?

What a shame, You will be missed G Man!!!
    I always found your post on the subject very interesting and informative.

Take Care and Stay Safe!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Best wishes for the future Gwar. Always appreciated your posts and knowledge. You will be missed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3