Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Joined Gold Member Club!

Article about: I'm proud to announce I am now "pink" and joined the Gold Member Club! I've been itching to join this past month and was finally able to! Thank you to everyone for being so kind an

Default Joined Gold Member Club!

I'm proud to announce I am now "pink" and joined the Gold Member Club! I've been itching to join this past month and was finally able to! Thank you to everyone for being so kind and for sharing your knowledge. I have learned so much already in the short month I have been on the forum. I am more than happy to support WRF with such a nominal fee for such an amazing resource! It's good to have a home among great people like yourselves with shared interests and values in historical collection. Thank you!

-Robyn

MAP
    ?

Welcome aboard. Don't forget to learn the secret handshake.

It's a small fee for all the benefits the forum offers members.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Robyn,

Money well spent.. Enjoy your time here and thank you for your contributions, not only monetarily but for your informative posts..

Smitty

This is certainly a place with some people who have great knowledge; but it is also a place where many people are good people and great friends

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Welcome aboard. Don't forget to learn the secret handshake.

It's a small fee for all the benefits the forum offers members.
    Well, I was never told about the 'Secret Handshake' , jeeezzz , Wecome LoyalHistorian, G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Well, I was never told about the 'Secret Handshake' , jeeezzz , Wecome LoyalHistorian, G
    I guess you then never got the keys to the liquor cabinet either???
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Welcome to the club Robyn!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Wise decision, Robyn. Here you will find some of the finest people one can find in this hobby. Make yourself at home!

Kind regards,
    MG.

Good on you.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

These guys pocket the cash and that’s all it is. I saw MAP in a Lamborghini the other day cruising around. Before my $25 donation he had a beat up old Sentra. So.... I did the Math. Same story w some other senior members

LOL. Welcome Robyn. A couple of bucks for a world of knowledge and very nice people to get to know
    Zach

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast